Thursday 3 January 2013

A Little Nursery Update

I realised that I haven't really been keeping you in the loop with the nursery!  I have popped a few pics on Facebook randomly, but I thought that I might put a few pictures up here to let you know how we are travelling....

So far we have the cradle (isn't it gorgeous?!)



And the cot - still need to buy a cot set... I am looking for a very plain, pure white set, if anyone has seen one on their travels, please let me know!


My lovely mum bought me these adorable white wooden hangers from Howards Storage World, because she knows how much I love everything to match!


We have been given lots of lovely clothes by loved ones,



And a few toys are starting to creep in too!




I also have my Project Life Baby Kit ready to go, and the album is on the way, so I can get started with this in plenty of time before the baby comes.



Next on the list is the chest of drawers, wall shelf and bookcase, all of which I think I will be getting from Ikea - you can see them on my Pinterest board here.

And then it will be time to start the decorating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...