Sunday 24 March 2013

A New Look & A Weekend Update

I guess you have noticed that things are looking a little different around here!  I am so excited with my new blog template, made by the very lovely Sharnee at Suck My Lolly Blogger Templates.  I love everything about it - the pink and brown (my two favourite colours), the layout, the fonts, but most of all I LOVE the little bows!  Aren't they just adorable?!

I went with one of Sharnee's Premium Templates - Pinkaholic.  She was kind enough to customise it for me, making a few slight changes that I requested for a small additional fee, and I am so happy with it!  And I have to say that she is just the sweetest lady to deal with - loved her customer service :)

Other than a new look for the blog, this weekend was heaps of fun around here...

We celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday on Saturday.  How cute are these cakes that my sister bought from Woolworths?  They were so yummy too!



And we had a lovely lunch date at Burleigh beach on the Gold Coast on Sunday, followed by an ice-cream and a walk along the beach - it was so relaxing!  We know these days of being two are limited, so we enjoyed our peaceful lunch... although the whole time we sit there talking about how great it will be once there is three of us ;)


And I was so lucky to have Mick finish my craft workbench last night, so now the study is complete!  Here is a little sneak peek...




I will obviously have some posts coming up really soon to take you on a tour of my new room :)


I hope you had a good weekend too!

xx

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...